1. Any cancellation of the booked ski lessons, must be absolutely communicated to the Secretariat of the Ski School or Department no later than 16:00 on the previous day of the lesson. Otherwise, the lesson will be charged according to valid price list.
2. Only snow-meteorological conditions deemed dangerous by the Directorate, in consultation with security agencies in charge, may prevent the smooth running of the ski lesson.
3. The decision on the suspension of the activity belongs exclusively to Cortina Dolomites Ski School.
4. Complaints relating to: ski lessons, professional performance of teachers or co-workers, and similiar, must be submitted to the management.
5. Any booked ski lessons, paid and not attended shall not be refunded.
6. The refund shall be only possible in the case of illness or injury and require the submission of a medical certificate.
7. The refund can only be authorized by the Director, and shall not take fulfilled at the offices of the ski school, but only by bank transfer within 10 days of the request.